Through Social Media Analytics we can predicting tomorrows Market Conditions!
Our team of Data Scientists in Dubai assist clients in,
- Understanding customer sentiments, predicting trends and staying ahead of the competition.
- Creating automated solutions to connect with customers on a real time basis through digital media
- Calculating Return on Social Media Marketing Investments
Return on Social Media Marketing Investment Studies
Social media today has a larger voice in brand visibility and sales growth, whether launching new innovations or accelerating growth for current offerings.
Earlier, Small businesses were unable to compete with the big guys, because of lack of marketing and advertising budgets to compete. But today, small businesses can use technology to level the playing field.
Social Media Marketing
We at Marketways Arabia, mange Client’s Social Media Marketing Efforts in Dubai that are aligned to business unit strategy and campaign requirements & targets. The effectivity of our Social Media Marketing Efforts is demonstrated through return of investment studies.
Our Digital Media Marketing efforts are optimized and well thought of through insights from Market Research & Marketing Strategy development. We targeted the right audience at the right time and in the right frequency with the right content!
Media for B2B Marketing
“B2B marketing is about one core thing: knowledge. Sharing it. Creating it.” Lee Odden
Social media marketing is not just for targeting consumers. B2B marketers are discovering they can engage with huge numbers of leads or prospects via Social Media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
Marketways Suite of Digital Media & Online Marketing Services
Digital Media Marketing – Strategy, Advertising & Monitoring
Social Media Optimization – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
Some Digital Media for B2B – Stats
- 74% of B2B marketing companies use Twitter to distribute content.
- 58% of marketers who have been using social media for more than 3 years report it has helped them improve sales.
- For B2B companies, LinkedIn was the most effective, with 65% having acquired a customer through the professional network.
- 55% of B2B survey respondents search for information on social media.
- Marketers spend an average of 4-6 hours a week on social media.